Thursday, July 8, 2010

a dream of a nightmare


You are the beat of my new pop song
You are the ploc of the bubble of my bubble gum
You are the scratching of my itching
You are the tourist over my bridge
You are the hunger after I eat
You are the number under my dice






You are the little too soon closing of my subway door
You are those 5 more minutes I so desire when the alarm wakes me up
You are the maybes I ignored
You are the joy of my grammar's mistakes
You are the wave of my emotions's tail before great art
You are the sound I can not record
You are the questions I am always forgetting to ask
You are the doubts before I give in
You are the desires I never imagined to exist
You are that one more drink before I am gone too far
You are that so liked song ending when I turn the radio on
You are the first drag of my last cigarette
You are my thought between awaken and asleep
You are the relief of the hot weather when I jump in the water
You are the memory I can barely recall
You are the space between my poem's words
You are that lasting instant yet already passed by me
You are the enough for me to wish some more
You are my all most
And all most almost is
And almost never was or will ever be...
July 08/09, 2010.

2 comments:

Marina said...

Mooooo! Vc ja sabe que eu adorei seus poems e etc... E vc me inspirou a meu graphic design era. Vamos ver no que vai dar tudo isso hehehe Somos artistas! Beijos

Hélio Sales Jr. said...

YOU ARE
All I wish I could.
My world.