Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fly on Me!


If at least you could swallow the attitude that makes you so desirable and disgusting at the same time, I could make a line for you.

I'd put you there and you'd walk through it as a bird in a cage.

And I'd make you whistle for me, every time I felt lonely.

And you could wave your tale if you felt hungry.

I'd feed you with pieces of my skin, until I was all you.

And when you discharged what your body rejected of me, I'd grow as a tree under your cage.

I'd grow so strong it would break your home and you'd be free again.

You'd fly away looking for some more of me. And when tired you returned, you'd make your home on my branch.

There, after finding nothing but the smell of my presence, you'd find some little cute bird, and you'd make baby birds on her.

And you'd put your eggs on a nest laying on me. All the kids would admire that image of life and happiness when they passed by.

And I would always regret to have drawn you that line once. And I’d regret feeding you.

I'd be there contemplating the nasty nest living on me.

I'd be only in peace when the kids laughed with us with their eyes.

And you would be just a bird confused, with a little bit of me, always so close you could not see...

1 comment:

. said...

Ai, essa história me deu agonia.
Bom saber que ela pode ser verdade, bonita, real, mas apenas uma das histórias possíveis.

E que você pode ser pássaro, pele, gaiola, ninho e o que mais quiser!